Technical Warehouse Specialist
You've got the right energy!
The warehouse is your area. You ensure that everything is well organized. That our service technicians are equipped with the right materials, that the workshop is always in order. Your contribution ensures that our entire company is doing well. Let’s get acquainted!
This is you
A service technician without his tools is like a car without wheels. That’s why, as a warehouse employee, you are responsible for ensuring that our service technicians have the right tools to make windmills run. Fortunately, you don’t turn your two right hands upside down for this. You are a diligent worker, a go-getter. A real doer. Don’t panic when there are a lot of work orders coming in. No, you keep your head cool. You know what you are doing, always keep an overview and are aware of what is going on in your field.
This is what you get
– A varied and challenging job with many responsibilities
– Everything you need to do your job well
– A fantastic workplace in Franeker, which is your home for 40 hours a week
– Salary and benefits that fit the work you do for us
– Friday afternoon drinks with the best colleagues
What you will be doing
– Booking work orders, checking them and preparing them: you make sure that everything is correct.
– Tools, lifting equipment and PPE sets are carefully measured and tested by you. You find safety for our mechanics important.
– You assist in loading and unloading incoming goods.
– You ensure that all goods are in the right place and book them into the system. Everything is spick and span!
– Keeping track of, checking, maintaining and counting the stocks and materials are entrusted to you. You know exactly what is there and when something has to be bought.
– You regularly go out for courier rides to customers or turbines.
This is what your day looks like
We are Iver, experts in wind
Working with energy on the world of tomorrow. That is Iver. Together with the leaders of the energy transition, we make their sustainable mission a reality and get the highest return from their wind turbines. Every day, for 25 years. Across Europe and beyond, on land and at sea. We have everything in house to get the job done. The best specialists, tools and materials. We always do this in a competent, reliable and responsible manner, but above all we do it together. Because a sustainable world starts with us.
Iver is in a phase of growth, professionalization and internationalization. Our range of services is therefore even more complete, our work even more challenging and the possibilities for growth infinite. Will you grow with us?
The coffee is ready! We look forward to meeting you.
Why this is(n't) for you
- You feel involved and responsible for your work area and everyone should know that!
- You have an affinity with technology. It is not a requirement, but it makes your work a lot easier.
- When everyone needs your attention you know how to keep a cool head. Stress is simply not your thing.
- Whether it is in spoken word or in writing, your Dutch (and English is an advantage) is flawless.
- You can’t handle Word, Excel, Outlook and ERP.
- You live in the middle or south of the country.
- You are chaotic and get worked up easily when stressed.
Do we have the energy you are looking for? Great! We will respond to your application as soon as possible. It may be that during the summer period it takes a little longer before you receive an answer from us. Don’t worry, we will always give you personal feedback.